<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/916773692540042749?origin\x3dhttps://danceeewithmex3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&amp;blogName=Blendednotes&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://blendednotes.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://blendednotes.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&amp;blogName=Everyday,&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://beautifullyengraved.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://beautifullyengraved.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> ;Hear me scream! <!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&amp;blogName=Blendednotes&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://blendednotes.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://blendednotes.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&amp;blogName=Everyday,&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://beautifullyengraved.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://beautifullyengraved.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Dancewithmex3@bs.com {♥}
.June 9, 2008 ♥
RE:

I think i'm suffering from insomnia lahs. :x
I just can't sleep in the night! I try to sleep at about 12-1 plus,
But end up sleeping at 4-5plus! wtf!
I will keep turning and tossing, & i will just stare at the sky and dreamm~ = ="
Then i will wake up at 8-9am. LOL!
Some times i will just wake up watch tv awhile, then go back sleep again. hahahahah.
Then some more at the night dun have nice show to watch dehs.
So is like No show, No com! ahhhhh, BORING! ;)

Last sat When Vivo with my sis to watch Kung fu panda.
Cause we got 2free movie ticket mahs. hahahah.
The show very cute lahs. The panda is called PO! hahah. Fatfat dehs. ;D
then after watching we when shopping lo. Cause got sale mahs. hahahah.

T'care people! cyah!
I going play maple liao~ :)
Byeeeeeeees!

Blogged @ 15:32
PERSON♥


Heyyo! I'm Alicia Ng :D
15 yeears oldd.
B'day falls on 16November!
CHIJ KATONG CONVENT.
FRIENDSTER

♥LuoZhixiang & XiaoGui :)
person viewing


Messages♥



Cravings♥

New Handphone!, MickeyMouse MP3!, Camera, Long Silky hair, New School bag, Hoodies tee, More shorts, New wallet, No homework, No exam/test!, More money!^^

Music♥

music notes
我爱的人

Credits♥

x o x o x o x o x o
Remove and I'll chew your ass off ! =.="